"I love how there's always something new to see or find." Home Consignment Center - Mountain View Review!
- on Yelp
I live nearby, so I go in fairly often. I've sold some jewelry and other pieces. It's a lot easier than Craigslist, but you do have to split the money (understandable since they're the ones with the showroom and overhead).
Just yesterday I found a treasure there. I found a signed glass vase by a noteworthy glass blower...after going online, it sells for 6 times more money at a gallery. I know, galleries jack up the price of art A LOT, but still....
I love how there's always something new to see or find. Most of the time I leave empty handed, but when I find what I like, it's SO worth it.
Everyone has been very friendly there. Come check it out!
The Home Consignment Center is a one stop shop for all home furnishings and accessories. We have five Bay Area locations where you can buy factory new and top quality consigned furniture and accessories, as well as sell your own items.
Do you like The Home Consignment Center?
- Campbell Home Consignment Center
- Corte Madera Home Consignment Center
- Danville Home Consignment Center
- Mountain View Home Consignment Center
- San Carlos Home Consignment Center
- 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM Sunday
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Tuesday
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Wednesday
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Thursday
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Friday
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday